Like most large retail stores, Nordstrom offers a private label credit card with benefits beyond those available in its rewards program. The easiest option is the Nordstrom Retail Credit Card, which can only be used at one of the Nordstrom-branded locations, including Nordstrom Rack, HauteLook, and Nordstrom Trunk Club.
Nordstrom Card now offers another credit card option: a general-purpose card. This card has the same benefits as the basic business card, but can also be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted. For buyers who do not want a credit card, Nordstrom offers a debit card option, which still offers benefits, but is charged directly to the customer’s personal checking account. Nordstrom credit cards are issued by TD Bank, while debit cards are issued by Nordstrom Card Services, Inc.
Before you can load purchases onto your Nordstrom card, you must first activate them. Visit www.nordstromcard.com/activate now! The service is operated by Nordstrom Card Services and allows a member to activate their new card. The prerequisite for receiving the card is good to very good credit rating.
Instruction On the Usage Of The Credit Card
- You must be at least 18 years old to activate/use the card.
- Activation deactivates your old cards and you must destroy all deactivated cards for protection.
- www.nordstromcard.com/activate requires an internet connection
- Activation can also be done at the toll-free number indicated on the label (the label is on the front of the card)
- All Nordstrom credit cards are issued by TD Bank USA, N.A. published.
- Nordstrom debit cards are issued by Nordstrom Card Services, Inc.
- Nordstrom is the service provider for TD Bank USA, N.A. for the Nordstrom credit card program.
- Once the card is activated, the cardholder can make online payments, set up AutoPay (a major necessity for those who forget to pay), view purchase statements, and create notifications (i.e. notifications, payments, notifications expiration date).